Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random Acts of Kindness

At the New Year, I decided I wanted to be a friendlier person. One who loves her friends and goes out of her way to do things for them. I've been praying for such opportunities in my life and this past month I have completed a bunch of them! A friend of mine is having some car trouble. Well, her car got into trouble and she can't get it fixed right now. She has been walking everywhere! Not just to the store, but to her jobs and back, the stores and back... And she lives close to me. This is a big help for me, too. So I don;t have to worry about not remembering to go get her, I see her on the same path as me! It feels good to help out a friend.

1 comment:

shaybert said...

Oh all people, you resolve to be kind? You are one of the kindest people I know!! And to top if off, you are MINE! hee hee Love you Cookie!