Monday, September 3, 2007

Scatterbrain!!!

We had some guests come over for dinner the other night! I made a gorgeous salmon with pesto and dijon (Dave wasn't brave enough so he had a steak!) and they opened a bottle of wine. (I say they because I can't stand wine!) And after a dessert of gooey chocolatey goodness (snaps to Laura!), we all settled on the couch to watch a movie. Iriving picked Zodiac. Now most of you know about me and scary/suspenseful movies! I won't even sit still for them! But this one was different! I am still intrigued! It's like like the old Unsolved Mysteries aired late on Sunday nights in the late 80's, early 90's! They left so many questions, but the whole case was like that! I'm not a bit shaken by the eerieness of the plot, I am still baffled as to why there really are psycho things in life...

But I can't even think straight! I've got work starting Tuesday, a messy house to clean, and I need to find a car.... So don't even bother to ask the point of this blog. The title speaks it all. I was just trying to clear my head!

No comments: