Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mmmm, sweet OJ. Tangy OJ. Rancid OJ.... WHAT?

I love orange juice. It's a little too tart for me in the morning (especially since I don't like to drink it 'when I get up'... 5 for all you that don't know!), but I still love it! I especially like this orange, strawberry banana blend here in NY... But I'm the only one who likes it. I have to drink it ALL! It takes me a while to finish the entire liter!

That should be my first clue.

I reached into the cupboard for a small glass for the OJ and a coffee mug fell on top of it. The glass shattered in my hand!

That should have been a sign.

After cleaning up the shards of glass, I grabbed a 2nd glass and took a whiff of the pitcher.

That should have been a 3rd clue!

A little sip made my tongue fuzzy.

Clue # 4.

I took a BIG gulp.... And it burned all the way down.

That was 5!

After a sour face, a second whiff of the pitcher, and a churning gut for hours and hours, I finally deduced.....

It was old.

No comments: