Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tag - I'm it!

I've been tagged!!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1) I never want to sit on the couch in the living room..... But it's the best couch and the most comfortable couch ever!!! When the doc was in med school, he sat on the center cushion to study..... for like 5+ hours a day! Now there is a permanent dip in the couch. It's no longer comfortable. :(

2) I am an art junkie..... But I think I am an art supply junkie instead.... I seem to have a LOT more supplies than I have acual finished products...

3) I would rather shop in a thrift store for unique things than Target or Walmart..

4) I have become laaaaaaaaaazy. I park my car in the front now, then by the time I'm ready for bed, the ONLY thing that gets me moving to move my car to the garage is the fact that I WILL get a ticket for parking my car on the street between 11pm and 5 am..... Darn it!

5) I make lists every day. It's the only way to get my days organized! I make to do lists, shopping lists, and sometimes I feel like I make lists of lists. I ALWAYS have a list with me!

6) When I am talking on the phone or kinda zoning out, I like to draw daisies ALL OVER! All over everything!

Okay, now the almost ineffective part of my blog. Bobby, Ann, Shannon, Sarah, Shaybert, ah, only 5.... you're all it. And GO!

No comments: